Vendor FAQ & Application
Hello! Thank you for your interest in participating with us. We welcome applications from returning vendors and new applicants, including those who may have applied during a previous season. We are now taking applications for the Holiday Market at Baldwin with a deadline of Monday Sept 9 to apply.
The Clover Market is a curated event which is strictly focused on antique and handmade goods. This is our 10th year of operation of the Market, and we truly appreciate your interest in joining us as a vendor. Our application deadlines are firm, so please plan ahead ~ we'd hate to have you miss out if you were interested in submitting an application.
Fall & Holiday 2019 Market Dates:
Sept 8 - Chestnut Hill location
- Sept 22 - Bryn Mawr location
- Oct 6 - Collingswood location
- Oct 20 - Bryn Mawr location
- Nov 3 - Kennett Square location
- Dec 14 + 15 - Holiday Market, Bryn Mawr (application now open through Sept 9)
All Markets are held outdoors on Sundays from 10-4 pm, rain or shine (cancellations only for severe or dangerous weather). The Holiday Market is an indoor tabled show, 10-4 pm also.
Before submitting an application for the OUTDOOR season, be sure you have read the following (click to view and print):
- The Application FAQ for the types of vendors we accept, how review process works, etc.
- The Vendor Rules for all of our onsite policies, what's required of vendors, etc.
- The Licenses and Permits required in each location.
New applicants may also find it helpful to review our Application Tips, look through some of the photos in the "media" section or our social pages to get a feel for our aesthetic. You can check out our Testimonials page and Awards and Press.