Vendor FAQ & Application
THE SPRING SEASON APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. ALL FOOD VENDORS HAVE BEEN SELECTED, AND ALL OTHER VENDORS (ANTIQUE, HANDMADE, VINTAGE) WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MON. 2/18.
The Clover Market is a curated event which is strictly focused on antique and handmade goods. We are excited to kick off year 10 of the Market, and appreciate your interest in joining us!
***Before submitting an application, all applicants including returning vendors should review the UPDATED Application FAQ as it contains important details about the types of vendors we accept, how the review process works, etc.***
New applicants may also find it helpful to review our Application Tips, look through some of the photos in the "media" section or our social pages to get a feel for our aesthetic. You can check out our Testimonials page and Awards and Press. Finally the Onsite Vendor Rules gives some more detail about how things work with us once onsite.
We do not take applications from multi-level marketing companies, service providers, or those selling imported or commercially made goods. Our application deadlines are firm, so please plan ahead.
Once you have reviewed the Application FAQ (click to view and print):
- If you are a FOOD VENDOR (food truck) -> application is now closed
- If you are a RETURNING VENDOR who participated with us in 2018 -> application is now closed
- If you are a NEW APPLICANT (or a returning vendor who did not participate in 2018)--> application is now closed
Spring 2019 Market Schedule:
- April 7 - Chestnut Hill PA
- April 20 (Sat) - terrain popup Market at Dig Into Spring Festival
- April 28 - Bryn Mawr PA
- May 5 - Collingswood NJ
- May 19 - Bryn Mawr PA
- June 9 - Kennett Square PA
All Markets are held outdoors on Sundays from 10-4 pm, rain or shine. The terrain popup is on Saturday from 12-5 pm, rain or shine and is only for handmade vendors with a few spaces for jewelry (no food).
Food Truck Deadlines:
- Deadline to apply - Monday 1/28, 11:59 pm
- Notifications emailed - Monday 2/4
- Payments due to confirm- Monday 2/11
- Fee: $250/Market for standard truck or trailer, $200/Market for small mobile carts or tents
Antique, Vintage & Handmade Vendor Deadlines:
- Deadline to apply - Monday 2/4, 11:59 pm
- Notifications emailed - Tuesday 2/19
- Payments due to confirm - Tuesday 2/26
- Fee: $180/Market (10' x 10' space)