NOV 3 KENNETT SQUARE
- Date: Sunday Nov 3. 2019
- Time: 10-4 pm, rain or shine
- GPS: Genesis HealthCare parking lot at 600 S. Broad Street.
- Parking: FREE in all locations on Sundays (click here for a downtown parking map). Parking options include the lot at Kennett Square High School (across the street), the lot one block down the street on E. South Street, street parking all around the Market location, and the parking garage on E. Linden Street in the downtown (shuttles will be running to the Market from just a block away). For a more detailed list of parking options CLICK HERE.
- FREE SHUTTLE: a free shuttle will be running in a continuous loop from the downtown business district to the Market. Pickup will be in the 100 block of Broad Street across from the Square Pear Gallery. You can park in the Municipal Parking Lot on Linden Street. This shuttle is courtesy of Historic Kennett Square, and a great way to visit the Market and all of the great shops and restaurants in town.
- Family and dog-friendly (leashed, friendly/socialized dogs are always welcome), free and open to all
- Cancellations for severe or dangerous weather only
We want to extend a big thank you to Historic Kennett Square & Genesis HealthCare for their support of this event.
STAY TUNED FOR THE VENDOR LIST: all spots are filled!