Bryn Mawr: the Market is located on N. Bryn Mawr Ave between Morris Ave and W. Lancaster Ave (street is closed). Click here for a map of the Bryn Mawr location and use 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave, the adjacent parking lot, as the closest address for GPS.
Chestnut Hill: the Market is located in the parking lot at 25 W. Highland Ave and on one block of W. Highland Ave from the parking lot to Germantown Ave. Click here for a map of the Chestnut Hill location and use 25 W. Highland (the parking lot) as the closest address for GPS.
Collingswood: the Market is located in a portion of N. Atlantic Ave. parking lot (site of the current Farmers' Market), the Kitchen & Assoc. parking lot and along Irvin Ave. Click here for a map of the Collingswood location and use 735 N. Atlantic Avenue (the Collingswood Police Station) as the closest address.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN:
The Market is easily accessible by SEPTA Regional Rail at all three locations.
PARKING IN BRYN MAWR:
There are several options for parking in Bryn Mawr, and all parking is FREE in all locations on Sundays. A few options are:
- Street parking throughout Bryn Mawr
- Twp. Station Lot (next to the Market at 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave)
- Twp. Central Lot (enter from Lancaster at Central or Summit Grove)
- Any other Twp. Lot in Bryn Mawr (Morton Road, Warner Ave, etc.)
- Aqua PA/America surface lot (allowed on Market days) at 762 W. Lancaster Ave - this is a large lot 1 block east of the Market
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot (allowed on Market days) at 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave. - just across Lancaster Ave. from the Market
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot - across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove Ave and Old Lancaster Ave -see hospital parking map
- NEW! Shipley School parking lot (not shown on map) - enter from Montgomery Ave between Morris Rd & N. Merion Ave. (in front of HS).
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages (not shown on map) - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave - here is a hospital parking map for a visual - note there is a fee for the garages (e.g. $6 for 3 hrs)
PARKING IN CHESTNUT HILL:
There are many options for parking in Chestnut Hill including several nearby parking lots (indicated with a "P") and of course street parking all around town. All street parking is FREE on Sundays, and the Parking Foundation lots have a very minimal charge ($1/hr or $3/6 hrs) and will have parking ambassadors staffed to help.
PARKING IN COLLINGSWOOD:
There are many options for parking in Collingswood. The Market is located in a portion of the large N. Atlantic Ave lot and along Irvin Ave between Haddon and S. Atlantic Ave. Closest options are in the N. Atlantic lot itself, the Lumberyard lot (kiosks), and the lage PATCO lot one block away.
The detail of the PATCO Station is shown here. This lot extends to the entrance at Irvin Avenue entrance of the Market and is large and free.
Other parking options in Collingswood include:
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street