Chestnut Hill: the Market is located in the parking lot at 25 W. Highland Ave and on one block of W. Highland Ave from the parking lot to Germantown Ave. Click here for a map of the Chestnut Hill location and use 25 W. Highland (the parking lot) as the closest address for GPS.
Collingswood: the Market is located in a portion of N. Atlantic Ave. parking lot (site of the current Farmers' Market), the Kitchen & Assoc. parking lot and along Irvin Ave. Click here for a map of the Collingswood location and use 735 N. Atlantic Avenue (the Collingswood Police Station) as the closest address.
PARKING IN BRYN MAWR:
- Street parking throughout Bryn Mawr
- Twp. Station Lot (next to the Market at 7 N. Bryn Mawr Ave)
- Twp. Central Lot (enter from Lancaster at Central or Summit Grove)
- Any other Twp. Lot in Bryn Mawr (Morton Road, Warner Ave, etc.)
- Aqua PA/America surface lot (allowed on Market days) at 762 W. Lancaster Ave - this is a large lot 1 block east of the Market
- Bryn Mawr Trust lot (allowed on Market days) at 26 S. Bryn Mawr Ave. - just across Lancaster Ave. from the Market
- Bryn Mawr Hospital "C" surface lot - across from the Medical Arts Pavillion between Summit Grove Ave and Old Lancaster Ave -see hospital parking map
- NEW! Shipley School parking lot (not shown on map) - enter from Montgomery Ave between Morris Rd & N. Merion Ave. (in front of HS).
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Garages (not shown on map) - 820 Old Lancaster Road & 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave - here is a hospital parking map for a visual - note there is a fee for the garages (e.g. $6 for 3 hrs)
PARKING IN CHESTNUT HILL:
- Metered street parking along Atlantic Avenue and side streets
- Kiosk and meter parking along Haddon Avenue, the main street
ALL parking (street meters, parking garage, surface parking lots) is FREE in Kennett Square on Sundays. In addition to the areas shown below, Kennett High School (at South Street and South Union Street, directly across from the Market) will also be available for customers. The Market location is on S. Broad Street, just a few blocks from State St. as you look at the map below.
***FREE shuttles will be running in a continuous loop from the corner of State (W. Baltimore Pike) & Union streets, right next to the Parking Garage.***