Holiday Market Application
(Interior photos from prior events. Photos: Duncan Pearson - bottom row 2nd from left, Philip Gabriel Photography- bottom row far right)
THE HOLIDAY MARKET APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
HOLIDAY MARKET: SAT. DECEMBER 14 + SUN. DECEMBER 15, 10-4 PM
THE RESIDENCE AT BALWDIN, 701 MONTGOMERY AVE, BRYN MAWR PA
Clover Market’s only holiday event will be held this year at the Residence at Baldwin at the Baldwin School in Bryn Mawr PA. This indoor juried Market will feature 70 vendors with high quality, beautifully presented products geared towards holiday gift giving (the focus will be on handmade goods with a few spaces possible for shelf-stable gourmet food products and higher end antiques and vintage decor - no furniture). The event will be held rain, snow or shine.
Built in 1890 and formerly the Historic Bryn Mawr Hotel, the beautiful Furness-designed structure overlooks 22 private landscaped acres in a central Main Line location just 9 miles west of Philadelphia. The Residence features deeply set windows, several wood-burning fireplaces, and sweeping covered porches. Vendors will be set up in the main dining room, the main entry, and in the assembly room; all areas are adjacent. More info and images can be found at at www.baldwinevents.com.
Detailed vendor information can be found in the Vendor FAQ.
UPDATE/CLARIFICATION: vendors may decline the 8' table and set up with clothing racks, but all items including vendor's checkout area or any other smaller tables used (vendor provided) must fit within the allocated space which is roughly 8' wide x 4' -5' deep. Racks may not extend beyond front of space.
- All applications are accepted online.
- Deadline to apply: Monday Sept 9
- Notifications: Monday Sept 16
- Deadline to accept and pay: Friday Sept 20
TO APPLY TO THE MARKET:
- $300 total per vendor (for both days), no commission taken on sales
- Vendor table fees are processed via Paypal
- This is a tabled event - one 8' x 30" table and chair will be provided
- Vendors will provide their own setup items (full length tablecloths, display pieces, decoration)