CLOVER MARKET'S HOLIDAY MARKET ~ DEC 1 + 2, 2018, 11-5 PM BOTH DAYS
PENNSYLVANIA ACADEMY OF THE FINE ARTS (PAFA), 128 N. BROAD ST, PHILADELPHIA
Clover Market’s only holiday event returns for the second year to the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA) in Center City Philadelphia. This indoor Market will feature 75 vendors with high quality, beautifully presented products geared towards holiday gift giving. Vendors are located in the galleries taking up the entire second floor of the Hamilton Building (view last year's layout...slight modifications possible).
***All relevant vendor information is right in the Vendor Overview, also linked below (2 pg, printable).***
- Deadline to apply: Monday Sept 10 (late applications will not be accepted).
- Notifications: Monday Sept 17
- Deadline to accept and pay: Monday Sept 24
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Given the success of our inaugural event, we will be running this as a 2 day event this year. There will not be an evening preview party.
- In addition to handmade vendors, we will consider applications from businesses with antiques/vintage goods (smalls and holiday decor only, no furniture due to the venue) and artisanal packaged foods which are shelf-stable and geared towards gift-giving.
TO APPLY TO THE MARKET:
- Step 1 - REVIEW THE VENDOR OVERVIEW (2 pages, printable)
- Step 2 - CLICK HERE TO APPLY (Applications are closed)
SELECT PRESS FROM 2017 SHOW:
- Philadelphia Magazine Market Report (print + online, Dec 2017)
- Weekend Action: What To Do Locally Dec 1-3 (6 ABC with video, Nov 2017)
- 5+ Places to Shop for Unique Holiday Gifts This Weekend (Philly Voice, Nov 2017)
- 30+ Phenomenal Things To Do In Philly This Week (uwishunu, Nov 2017)
- A Big Guide to Philly's Holiday Markets (Curbed Philly, Nov 2017)